Advanced Selenium Testing Training Course in Delhi
Advanced Selenium Training
Take a Look to Our Advanced Selenium Training Course
Industry-oriented certification Advanced Selenium Testing training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert Lead Test Engineer With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Advanced Selenium Testing Programme Details
Course Duration: 35 – 40 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers for below Selenium Training Modules-Weekdays/Weekend
Do you know the solutions of following?
- How to design automation frameworks? What are the key considerations, while designing an automation framework?
- What are the different automation methodologies?
- How object identification works in Selenium and other functional automation tools?
- How to build small utilities that will ease your day to day work and distinguish you from other professional.
- How build and code management work for Selenium? How maven works for Selenium?
- Do you want to just record and playback or want to be a code bee?
- How to install, customize and use different tools for Selenium such as Selenium IDE, Web-driver, Eclipse, Maven etc?
- What you want to learn, automation or a specific tool such as Selenium or QTP?
If you already know solutions of above questions, then probably you don’t need this course. However if not, then become a Selenium and automation expert with us.
SLA Consultants Delhi – Selenium Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Advanced Selenium Testing Programme Modules
Advanced Selenium Training Modules
- Overview of Selenium
- Java Setup
- eclipse setup
- why java for selenium
- First eclipse project
- First Java Program
- Concept of Java class
- Data types in java
- String class, if statement, Loops, Array
- Practical usage of array and loops in selenium
- Local variable, Global variable
- Static/Non static variable/function
- Object creation
- Call by reference and call by value
- OOPS-Inheritance, overriding, overloading, Object class
- Packages, Access modifies
- Exception handling -Exception/Error, different type of exception
- Collection API
- Practical usage of Java concept in concept in selenium
- Reading writing text file
- POI api, reading and writing in XLS
- Reading from XML file
- Junit/TESTNG overview
- JUNIT configuration
- JUNIT annotations
- Skipping Test
- What is ANT
- HTML Report generation Using ANT
- Overview of TESTNG
- TestNG annotations
- Grouping of test
- Setting priority
- skipping test
- Report Generation
- Installation of IDE
- Recording of script
- Running script
- User Extension
- Regular expression
- RC introduction
- Overview of webdriver
- Drivers for FF.IE, Chrome
- Firepath and firebug addon installation
- Inspecting element in FF, IE and chrome
- Finding element
- Absolute and relative xpath
- cssSelector as compare to xpath
- Handling dynamic object/ids on the page
- Handling Alert
- Handling multiple windows
- Close and quite difference
- Open and navigate
- Overview of is data driven framework, keyword and Hybrid
- Why framework is required?
- Framework generation and structure design
- Test case creation
- Create util function, validation function
- Report and logging
- Reading from XLS
- Run with ANT
- Overview of page object mode
- Page object model practical use
- Build maven project
- build page classes
- Build base page classes
- Create complete structure of framework
- Overview of webdriver3
- Queries session?
- Technical Assignments (4 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design by Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- Candidate Analysis (RCA), if candidate is not getting the job
Find the Advanced Selenium Testing course details below.
Duration of Module
|Advanced Selenium Automation Testing Training
|| 35 – 40(Hours)