SAP HANA Administration Training Course in Delhi
SAP HANA Administration Training Course
Take a Look to Our SAP HANA Admin Training Course
Industry-oriented certification SAP HANA Admin training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert SAP HANA Administrator/Consultants/Implementor With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
SAP HANA Admin Programme Details
Course Duration: 40 – 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
SAP HANA Administrator Training Course) for 12 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – SAP HANA Administrator Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
SAP HANA Administration Training Programme Modules
SAP HANA Administrator Training Course
- Getting started with SAP Hana
- SAP Hana Technology
- In-memory computing
- Hardware innovation
- Business intelligence clients
- Rapid Development Solutions
- Row stores and columns storage
- Architecture overview
- SAP Hana row and columns
- Persistent layer
- Data modeling
- Backup and recovery
- IMCE and surrounding
- Sizing and scaling out
- SAP Hana studio
- HDBSQL command line tool
- DBA cockpit
- Preparing Hana installation parameters
- User creation
- Prepare installer configuration file
- Review of installation
- Command based installation
- GUI based installation
- Post Hana installation
- Starting and stopping SAP Hana system
- Registration in Hana system
- User security
- Monitoring Hana Landscape
- System configuration parameters
- Data backup and recovery concept
- Area backup
- Backup file configuration and catalog
- Database copy
- Recovery scenarios and options
- High availability
- Developing roles and users
- Maintaining authorization and users
- System Privileges and SQL privileges
- Analysis and reporting privileges
- Data provisioning overview
- Data provisioning using SLT
- SAP data replication
- Replication tracking
- Setup data replication
- Learn monitoring SAP HANA
- DBACOCKPIT monitoring
- SAP early watch alert
- Remote support
- Upgrade SAP HANA studio
- Update SAP HANA system
- Bringing changes in the system
- What is BODS?
- BODS configuration
- Data upload from SAP to HANA
- DXC (Direct Extration Connector)
- Tips and Tricks in SAP HANA
Please find the SAP HANA Administrator course details.
Duration of Module
|SAP HANA Administrator
||40 – 50 (Hours)