Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate-MCSA Training Course in Delhi
Take a Look to Our MCSA Training Course
Industry-oriented certification Core + Advanced Java training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional Expert System Engineer With 10-15 Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
MCSA Programme Details
Course Duration: 35 – 40 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
(MCSA Training) for 3 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – MCSA Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
MCSA Training Programme Modules
MCSA Training Course
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement Ipv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement Ipv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V
Administering Windows Server 2012 At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
Find the course details below.