Level A – CCENT – Networking Training Course in Delhi
Level A – CCENT Networking
Take a Look to Our CCENT – Networking Training Course
Industry-oriented certification CCENT – Networking training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert system engineer with 10-15 Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
CCENT – Networking Training Programme Details
Course Duration: 20-25 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
((A+| N+| Windows|Linux) Networking TRAINING) for 4 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India – (A+| N+| Windows|Linux) Networking Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
CCENT – Networking Training Programme Modules
CCENT Training Course
- Personal Computer Components
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Installing and Configuring Peripheral Components
- Installing and Configuring System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Peripheral Components
- Troubleshooting System Components
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Network Technologies
- Installing and Managing Network Connections
- Supporting Printers and Scanners
- Network Basics
- Wired Computer-to-Computer Connections
- Network-to-Network Connections
- Wired Internetworking Device
- Wired Communication Standards
- Wireless Networking
- Security Threats and Mitigation
- Network Access Control
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement Ipv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement Ipv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.
- Access the command line
- Manage files from the command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
Control access to files with Linux file system Permission
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Configure and secure Open SSH service
- Analyze and store logs
- Archive And Copy Files Between Systems
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
Find the CCENT – Networking Training course details.
Duration of Module
|M 1 to 4 (N+|A+|OS)
||20 – 25 (Hours)