MySQL DBA Training Course in Delhi
Take a Look to Our MySQL DBA Training Course
Industry-oriented certification MySQL DBA training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert MySQL DBA Administrators With 10-15 Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
MySQL DBA Programme Details
Course Duration: 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
MySQL DBA Training for Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – MySQL DBA Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
MySQL DBA Programme Modules
MySQL DBA Training Modules
- Basics of RDBMS
- ACID Properties
- Isolation Levels
- MySQL Intro
- Architecture of MySQL(Physical, Logical)
- Installation of MySQL: Windows, Linux
- Working with mysql objects: (Tables, Views, Stored procedure, Events)
- Error handling
- Pluggable engines: (MyISAM, InnoDB, Memory, CSV, Federated, Blackhole, Merge)
- Working with MySQL configuration file.
- Config file for InnoDB in detail.
- Congifuring log files (slow log, general log)
- Topics: Creating Users
- Granting and revoking privileges
- Taking user backup, changing password.
- Topics: Backup requirement
- Physical and logical backup
- Cold and hot backup
- Enabling and disabling binary logging
- Understanding the binary log architecture
- Different backup techniques in mysql (MySQL dump, Full backup, Transactional backup, Percona Xtrabackup)
- Restoring mysql backup, Purging old logs
- Mysql Binlog utility and PITR.
- General Problems and their resolution,
- Connection problems, and understanding the error log.
- Performance tuning – Index suggestions
- Usage of HeidiSQL Tool.
- Optimization – Optimizing the Mysql database.
- Master-Slave Replication
- Master-Master Replication
- Monitoring the availability of MySQL
- Monitoring different aspects of MySQL.
- Using tools for monitoring.
- Necessary Reporting for a mysql DBA.
- Mysql Workbench,Percona Toolkit.
- Scripting for monitoring and backup and other DBA related basic scripts.
Find the MySQL DBA course details below.