SAP Plant Maintenance – SAP PM Training Course in Delhi
Take a Look to Our SAP PM Training Course
Industry-oriented certification SAP PM training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert Java web developer With 10-12 Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
SAP PM Training Programme Details
Course Duration: 40 – 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
SAP PM Training Course for 16 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – SAP PM Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
SAP PM Training Programme Modules
SAP PM Training Course
- What is SAP PM?
- Features and requirement of SAP PM
- SAP FICO
- Information system
- ASAP methodology
- Collect requirements
- Blueprint of the business
- Unit and integration testing
- GL account
- Material Master
- Pricing strategy
- Activity type
- Cost center
- Classification of Master Data
- Fleet objects
- Functional location
- Work center
- Measuring points and counters
- FL Bom
- PM General Transaction Data
- Plant maintenance notification
- Order creation
- Task list selection
- Calculation of cost
- Material issue to order
- Operation actual time
- Labor cost treatment
- Order status management
- Prerequisites of calibration order
- Process flow of calibration order
- Prerequisites of refurbishment order
- Process flow
- Single-cycle plan
- Multiple counter plan
- Strategy based plan
- Scheduling and deadline monitoring
- Key Data Structures and Configuration
- Measuring documents
- PM notification and order reports
- Master data reports
- Integrated repros
Find the SAP PM course details below.