SAP Sales and Distribution – SAP SD Training Course in Delhi
Take a Look to Our SAP SD Training Course
Industry-oriented certification SAP SD training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert SAP SD Consultant/Implementor With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
SAP SD Training Programme Details
Course Duration: 40 – 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
SAP SD Training Course for 29 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India – SAP SD Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
SAP SD Training Programme Modules
SAP SD Training Course
- Organizational Structures
- Sales and Distribution Aspect
- Materials Management Aspect
- Finance and Accounting Aspect
- Document Flow and Process Chain
- Business Partners
- Enterprise Structure in Sales
- Definition and Assign Organizational Elements.
- Document Types in Sales and Distribution Creating Master Data
- Material Master Record
- Customer Master Record
- Customer Material Info Records
- Condition Master Data
- Partner Functions
- Defining Account Groups for Partner Functions
- Creating No Ranges and Assignment
- Document Types and Function – Sales, Deliveries and Billing
- Document Control – Document type, item category control and determination schedule line category control and determination
- Copy Control – Requirements Data Transfer Routines document Flow.
- Sales Document structure
- Sales support
- Sales Order Processing
- Sales document types
- Creation of sales order with reference
- Item Categories
- Schedule lines Categories
- Partner determination
- Contracts and scheduling agreements
- Copy Control
- Log of incomplete items
- Material determination, material listing/exclusion
- Creating and Processing Deliveries
- Controlling Inbound and Outbound Deliveries
- Packing Functions
- Good Receipt and Goods Issue
- Stock Transfer with Delivery
- Defining and Maintaining Prices, Surcharges, and Discounts
- Condition Technique
- Condition Type
- Access Sequence
- Condition Record
- Creating Condition Tables, Access Sequences, and Condition Types
- Price Determination
- Promotions and Rebate Processing
- Definition and Maintenance of Prices, Surcharges, and Discounts
- Product Proposals
- Material Listing and exclusion
- Material Determination
- Free goods
- Rush order
- Cash Sales
- Free of charge deliveries.
- Scheduling Agreements
- Bill of Material Shipping
- Overview of Shipping
- Shipping Point and Route Determination
- Creating and Controlling Outbound Delivery
- Delivery Processing
- Picking Conformation
- Processing Packing Material
- Goods Issue
- Billing Document Types
- Credit and Debit Memos
- Methods for Creating Billing Documents
- Collective Processing of Billing Documents
- Creation of Billing Documents
- Controlling Billing Documents
- Billing Plan
- Revenue Account Determination
- Posting Billing Document to Accounts
- Business Area Account Assignment
- Special Features of SD & FI Interface
- Integrated Case Study
- Implementation of a fictitious demo company in an “empty” delivery client in an ERP system, using predefined business processes
- Mapping the Enterprise Structure
- Implementing Sales Transactions, Delivery and Billing processes, Institution Specific Price Determination Requests Cross Functional settings in SD
- Copying Control
- Output Determination
- Text Control
- Overview of Configuring Printed Documents in SD
- Introduction to Basic System Enhancements (user exits)
- Introduction to Personalization (e.g. transaction variants)
- Inter Company Business Processing
- Third Party Order Processing
- Cross Company Stock Transfers (STO)
- Text Determination
- Partner Determination
- Output Determination
- Continuous Assessments
- Practical Workshops
- Modular Assignments
- Case Studies & Analysis
- Technical Viva
Find the SAP SD course details below.