SAP BW/BI-BO Training Course in Delhi
SAP BW/BI-BO Training Course
Take a Look to Our SAP BW/BI-BO Training Course
Industry-oriented certification SAP BW/BI-BO training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert SAP BW/BI-BO Consultant/Implementor With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
SAP BW/BI-BO Programme Details
Course Duration: 40 – 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
SAP BW/BI-BO Training Course for 18 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – SAP BW/BI-BO Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
SAP BW/BI-BO Programme Modules
SAP BW/BI-BO Training Course
- Overview and details
- R.3 architecture
- SAP BI landscape
- Star and extended star schema
- OLAP vs OLTP
- Info area and info object Catalog
- Application component
- Info source and Data source
- Transfer and Update laws
- Communication structure
- Info Cubes and package
- Info Area and Info Object catalog
- Data source
- System and Application component
- Info Cube and package
- DTP and DSO
- What is DSO?
- Types of DSO (Standard, direct update and write optimized)
- Info set
- Multi providers
- Analysis process designer
- Master data extraction (attribute, text and hierarchy)
- Transaction data extraction (To DSO, info cube)
- BW3.x vs 7.x
- Migration strategy
- Data mart concept
- New options in RSA1 screen
- New Master Data Deletion
- Graphical Data flow modelling option in RSA1 screen
- Data Flow generation wizard
- Migration of 3.X data flow to 7.X data flow
- New options in Info Area Context Menu, Create / Edit DSO screen, Create Infocube screen, DSO, Transformation and DTP Extraction Tab & Execute Tab
- Delta Init without Data
- Parallel Extraction
- Semantic Partitioned Objects
- More options while creating Multi Providers and Data Extraction from Multi Provider
- Management of Version
- DB partitioning for DSO
- Use of Navigational attributes
- What is Transformations?
- Transformation Rule types
- Direct assignment, Routines, Initial value, Time Distribution
- No update, Constant, read master data, Read from DSO
- Transformation rules
- Destination as table and database table
- Error Stack
- Process chain overview
- Develop master data process chain
- Develop transactional data process chain
- Monitoring and scheduling process chain
- Rescheduling process chain
- Removing scheduling
- BW system landscape
- Create transport and package requests
- Transport objects to BW landscape
- Collect objects in BW
- Delete or re-import transport request
- Error and solution in transportation
- SAP BO overview
- SAP BI 4.0 architecture
- Classes and objects
- WEBi reports
- BO universe
- Sub reports
- Crystal reports
- Static and dynamic dashboards
- Dashboard using query and live office
- Different types of performance management techniques
- Backened and data load performance techniques
- Aggregates and collapse
- DB statistics
- Deleting indexes
- BI performance tuning
- Partition and repartition
- Overview of ABAP.
- Creating Tables and views
- Concepts and Types of Routines
- Field Level Routine
- Start Routine
- End Routine
- Expert Routine
- What is Meta Data Repository?
- Overview of Business content
- Grouping & Collection Mode options in BI Content
- Finding and Installing right Object in Business Content.
- BEx query designer and analyser
- Conditions and variables
- Calculated and restricted key figures
- Formulas and selections
- Filters, exceptions and structures
- Query monitoring
- Navigational attributes
- Publishing SAP Bi report
- Features of BW 7.4
- Powered by HANA
- Overview SAP BW 7.4 on SAP HANA and further Roadmap
- Eclipse-based Modeling Tools
- Maintenance Composite Provider
- SAP HANA optimized Transformations.
- What is HANA?
- Landscape and Features of HANA
- SAP HANA-Optimized Data Store Objects and Info Cubes
- Consumption of SAP HANA models in BW on HANA
- Mixed Scenarios
- Data extraction overview
- Extracting data from different tables
- Master and transaction data extraction
- Create generic data source and BI Side info package
Logistic data extraction
- Direct delta method
- Queued delta method
- V3 Un serialized detla
Controlling and profitability analysis extraction
- Working of Cost-based and Account based extraction
- CO-PA extraction
- Introduction to BI launch pad
- Log on and off BI launch pad
- Using other apps
- Create new folder
- Upload, copy, delete new document
- Develop category
- Make shortcuts to documents
- Make shortcuts to documents
- Assign documents and create categories
- Functioning with documents in BI lauch pad
- Overview of information design tool
- Create universe and joins using universe wizard
- Navigating interface
- Create project
- Make connections with RDBMS
- Develop data foundation with single source RDBMS
- Create business layer based on single RDMBS
- Universe publishing
- Create OLAP connection using BICS
- Develop equi join, shortcut join, theta join
- Develop calculated strings, numeric values, data value, column
- What is CMC?
- Developing and managing groups and users
- Publishing applications and objects
- Managing and Scheduling Web Intelligence Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Administering Universes and Universe connections.
- Develop OLAP Connections to BW
- Overview of SAP business object web intelligence
- Nativating the interface
- Functioning of semantic layer
- Developing query
- SAP BO dashboard overview
- Working of dashboard design tools
- Components of dashboard
- Creation of responsive and innovative dashboards
- Dashboard design using SAP Bex query and Excel source
- Creating Dashboard design using BO IDT universe
- Static and dynamic dashboard
- Alert based dashboards
- Introduction to QMWS.
- Creating a QAAWS using Universe source
- What is SAP lumira?
- SAP lumira connectiosn
- Exploring data
- Data preparation
- Sharing datasets
- Composing stories board
Find the SAP BW/BI-BO course details below.
Duration of Module
||40 – 50 (Hours)