Direct(Income Tax) & Inditect (GST) Tax Training Course in Delhi(By CA Trainer)
Direct(Income Tax) & Inditect ( GST)-Training
Take a Look to Our Direct(Income Tax) & Inditect (GST) Tax Training Course
Industry-oriented certification Direct & Indirect Tax training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert 4-5 CA/FCA With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training and online e-filing on real time.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Direct & In-Direct (GST) Programme Details
Course Duration: 80 – 90 HRS with Highly Skilled 2 – 3 Corporate Trainers
2-3 CA Expert Trainers for 2 Modules
SLA Consultants Delhi – Direct & In-Direct (GST) Practical Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Direct & In-Direct (GST) Programme Modules
Direct & Indirect (Gst-Goods & Services Tax) Training Modules
Module 1.1 – Basic of GST Overview of Model GST Law
- Important Definitions. (Section 2)
- Why GST is Necessary?
- Impact of GST.
- Benefits/ Demerits.
- Different Rates of GST.
Module 1.2 GST Migration and Registration under Model GST Law with GST Rules & Formats
- Migration of Existing Dealer.
- Registration Structure under GST.
- Persons required to be registered.
- Process of Registration.
- Amendment in Registration.
- Cancellation of Registration.
- Forms for GST Registration
- GST REG-01- Application.
- GST REG-02- Acknowledgement.
- GST REG-06- Certificate.
- REG-01 to REG-30
Module 1.3 – Returns Under GST Section (37-48) with GST Rules & Formats – 10 Hrs
- Definition & Important Notes to Return.
- Types of Returns. (Annual Return, First Return, Regular Return)
- Notice to Return Defaulters.
- Levy of Late Fee.
- Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
- Various Return Form
- e. GSTR-I, II ,III, 3B
Module 1.4 – Refunds – Section 54-58 with GST Rule
- Refund of Tax (Section-54)
- Refund in Certain Cases (Section-55)
- Interest on Delayed Refunds (Section-56)
- Consumer Welfare Fund (Section-57)
- Utilization of Fund (section-58)
Module 1.5 – Input Tax Credit – Section 16-21 with GST Rules
- Eligibility & Conditions for taking ITC (Section-16)
- Block Credit (Section-17)
- Availability of Credit in Special Cases (Section-18)
- ITC for Job Work (Section-19)
- ITC Distribution by ISD (section-20)
Module 1.6 – Electronic Commerce in GST – Section 52
- Collect of Tax at Source – E Commerce
Module 1.7 – Job Work & Composition Levy in GST
- Special Provision for Job Worker
- Composition Levy Section 10
- Quarterly Return for Compounding Taxable Person GSTR-4
Module 1.8 – Other Topics – with GST Rules & Formats
- Payment of Tax, Interest, Penalty and other charges Section 49
- Interest on delayed payment of tax Section 50
- Tax Deduction at source Section 51
- Tax Invoices Section 31
- Time and Value of Supply Section (12-15) Chapter IV
- Transitional Provisions Section (139-142) Chapter XX
Module 1.9 – Government to Roll out E-way Bill
Identify E-Way Bill Generation Scenarios Under GST
- Identify -various movements which take place on daily basis
- Sale, purchase – goods sent for repairs, job work, sales return, purchase return, imports and exports
- Transactions with unregistered dealers etc.
Fix Responsibility Fore-Way Bills
- Agreements with business participants on roles/responsibilities
- Updating E-Way Bill in case of change in conveyance
- Breakdown of conveyance
- Expiry of validity of E-Way Bill
- Return of goods from customer premises without acceptance, etc.
Obtain GST Registration Number
- Prerequisite for generation of E-Way Bill
ID From Transporters
- Transporter ID needs to be available before goods are dispatched
Update Pin Codes
- Pin codes are mandatory field in E-Way Bill formats
- Generation login id password on E-Way Bill portal
- Assess Personnel Requirement For Generation E-Way Bills
Assess Personnel Requirement For Generation E-Way Bills
- Manpower which will require to undertake E-Way Bill compliances
- Additional manpower particularly for initial few months till system stabilizes
- Stay updated with developments in E-Way Bill
- FAQ released by the government
- regular updates from government
Module 1.10 – MODEL IGST LAW
(Total Chapter IX, Total Section 1-25)
- Important Definitions. Section 2
- Determination of Nature of Supply (Section 7-9)
- Place of Supply of Goods and/or Services (Section 10-14)
- Zero Rated Supply (Section 16)
- Terminology of income tax like P.Y, A.Y, Income, Assesse
- Incidence of income tax
- Residential status like ROR, RNOR, OR
Module 2.2 – Income Under Various Heads
- Analytically-Income under head salary computation theoretically& by utility (Allowances, Perquisites, Retirement benefit)
- Income under head house property
- Income under head PGBP (corporate exposure) Real time calculation
- TAX AUDIT 44AB ONLINE REPORTING 3CA, 3CB, 3CD REAL TIME FILLING
- Presumptive taxation u/s 44AB, AD, AE
- Income under capital gain
- computation in utility of CG Income
- Exemption under 54 to 54H for capital gain
- Income from other sources
Module 2.3 – Deduction from Income
Module 2.4 – Assessments 0f Income
- Assessment of Individual
- Assessment of Partnership firm
- Assessment of company
- Assessment by ITD u/s 143(2), 144, 148, 153
Module 2.5 – Various Provisions
- Clubbing of income
- Set off and carry forwards of losses
- Returns of Income u/s 139 from ITR-1 to ITR-7 for all assesse
- Agriculture Income
- Advance Tax
- Interest u/s 234A,B,C
- Illustration on every topic
- PPT on topics
Find the course details below. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Module 1 – 2
||80 – 90 (Hours)
||50 – 60 (Hours)
||30 – 35 (Hours)
|Sunday – Thursday
|Saturday & Sunday