R-Programming Language Training Course in Delhi
Take a Look to Our R-Programming Training Course
Industry-oriented certification R-Programming training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert Sr. Lead Analyst / Technical Analyst With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
R-Programming Programme Details
Course Duration: 30 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
R Programming for 13 Modules-Weekdays/Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – R Programming Practical Training & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
R-Programming Programme Modules
R Programming Training Modules
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Types of Analytics
- Case study on Walmart, Signet Bank
- Data Science and its importance
- Introduction to R
- Installing R
- Installing R Studio
- Workspace Setup
- R Packages
- R Programming
- if statements
- for statements
- while statements
- repeat statements
- break and next statements
- switch statement
- scan statement
- Executing the commands in a File
- Data structures
- Data frame
- DPLYR & apply Function
- Import Data File
- DPLYP – Selection
- DPLYP – Filter
- DPLYP – Arrange
- DPLYP – Mutate
- DPLYP – Summarize
- Data visualization in R
- Bar chart, Dot plot
- Scatter plot, Pie chart
- Histogram and Box plot
- Heat Maps
- World Cloud
- Introduction to statistics
- Type of Data
- Distance Measures (Similarity, dissimilarity, correlation)
- Euclidean space.
- Cosine similarity
- Mahalanobis distance
- Pearson’s correlation coefficient
- Probability Distributions
- Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing – T Test, Anova
- Hypothesis Testing about population
- Chi Square Test
- F distribution and F ratio
- Linear Regression Models
- Non Linear Regression Models
- Decision Tree
- Logistic Regression
- Support Vector Machines
- K-means Clustering and Case Study
- DBSCAN Clustering and Case study
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Apriori Algorithm
- Candidate Generation
- Visualization on Associated Rules
Find the course details below.