GST-Goods & Services Tax Training Course in Delhi
GST-Goods & Services Tax Training Course
Take a look to Our GST-Goods & Services Tax Training Course
Industry-oriented certification GST-Goods & Services Tax training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert 4-5 CA/FCA With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training and online e-filing on real time.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
E-GST Programme Details
Course Duration: 50 – 60 (Hours) with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainer
2-3 CA Expert Trainers – Only Weekend Sessions
SLA Consultants Delhi – E-GST Practical Training & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
E-GST Programme Modules
Gst-Goods & Services Tax) Training Modules
- Important Definitions. (Section 2)
- Why GST is Necessary?
- Impact of GST.
- Benefits/ Demerits.
- Different Rates of GST.
- Migration of Existing Dealer.
- Registration Structure under GST.
- Persons required to be registered.
- Process of Registration.
- Amendment in Registration.
- Cancellation of Registration.
- Forms for GST Registration
- GST REG-01- Application.
- GST REG-02- Acknowledgement.
- GST REG-06- Certificate.
- REG-01 to REG-30
- Definition & Important Notes to Return.
- Types of Returns. (Annual Return, First Return, Regular Return)
- Notice to Return Defaulters.
- Levy of Late Fee.
- Goods and Services Tax Practitioners
- Various Return Form
- e. GSTR-I, II ,III, 3B
- Refund of Tax (Section-54)
- Refund in Certain Cases (Section-55)
- Interest on Delayed Refunds (Section-56)
- Consumer Welfare Fund (Section-57)
- Utilization of Fund (section-58)
- Eligibility & Conditions for taking ITC (Section-16)
- Block Credit (Section-17)
- Availability of Credit in Special Cases (Section-18)
- ITC for Job Work (Section-19)
- ITC Distribution by ISD (section-20)
- Collect of Tax at Source – E Commerce
- Special Provision for Job Worker
- Composition Levy Section 10
- Quarterly Return for Compounding Taxable Person GSTR-4
- Payment of Tax, Interest, Penalty and other charges Section 49
- Interest on delayed payment of tax Section 50
- Tax Deduction at source Section 51
- Tax Invoices Section 31
- Time and Value of Supply Section (12-15) Chapter IV
- Transitional Provisions Section (139-142) Chapter XX
Identify E-Way Bill Generation Scenarios Under GST
- Identify -various movements which take place on daily basis
- Sale, purchase – goods sent for repairs, job work, sales return, purchase return, imports and exports
- Transactions with unregistered dealers etc.
Fix Responsibility Fore-Way Bills
- Agreements with business participants on roles/responsibilities
- Updating E-Way Bill in case of change in conveyance
- Breakdown of conveyance
- Expiry of validity of E-Way Bill
- Return of goods from customer premises without acceptance, etc.
Obtain GST Registration Number
- Prerequisite for generation of E-Way Bill
ID From Transporters
- Transporter ID needs to be available before goods are dispatched
Update Pin Codes
- Pin codes are mandatory field in E-Way Bill formats
- Generation login id password on E-Way Bill portal
- Assess Personnel Requirement For Generation E-Way Bills
Assess Personnel Requirement For Generation E-Way Bills
- Manpower which will require to undertake E-Way Bill compliances
- Additional manpower particularly for initial few months till system stabilizes
- Stay updated with developments in E-Way Bill
- FAQ released by the government
- regular updates from government
- Important Definitions. Section 2
- Determination of Nature of Supply (Section 7-9)
- Place of Supply of Goods and/or Services (Section 10-14)
- Zero Rated Supply (Section 16)
Find the course details below.
Duration of Module
|Module 1.1 – 1.10
|| 50 – 60 (Hours)
|Sunday – Thursday
|Saturday & Sunday