Node.js Training Course in Delhi
Take a Look to Our Node.js Training Course
Industry-oriented certification Node.js training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Node.js Programme Details
Course Duration: 30-40 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
Node.js Training for 10 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – NodeJS Certification Training & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Node.js Programme Modules
Node.js Training Modules
- What is Node.js?
- How to install Node.js using pre-compiled binaries?
- Install Node.js using NVM
- History and usage of Node.js
- Understanding Modules
- Understanding Events
- Node Exploration
- Using NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Handling Exceptions
- Event Emitter class
- Reading and writing streams
- Cashing and object creation
- Using Pipe()
- Duplex steam
- Handling HTTP Routes
- Navigation Route options
- Layout with jade
- Web requests
- Building web server
- Web sockets requirements
- Realtime interaction with socket.io
- Installing and configuring Express.js
- Creating views and forms with Jade
- Cookies and sessions
- Authorization and authentication
- Error handling
- Decouple Code
- Writing tests
- Building database connection
- Database queries and schemas
- Child process model
- Exec, fork and spawn functions
- Cluster module
- Monitor Node.js functions
- Detecting memory leaks
- Configurating Node processes
Find the Node.js course details below.