Android App Developer Training Course in Delhi
Android App Developer Training Course
Take a Look to Our Android App Developer Training Course
Industry-oriented certification Android App Developer training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert Android App Developer With 10-12 Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Android App Developer Programme Details
Course Duration: 60 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
Android App Training Modules + Live Projects – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – Android App Certification Training & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Android App Developer Programme Modules
Core Java Program Training Modules
Introduction to Java
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java?
- Why Java is important to the Internet?
- Securities walls in Java.
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java on top in industry.
Introduction to Java Virtual Machine
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture.
- Class loading process by Class loaders.
- Bootstrap Loader.
- Extension Loader.
- System Loader.
- Relationship between loaders.
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine.
An Overview of Java and Buzzwords
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays.
- Control Statements.
- Object Oriented Paradigms.
- The Four OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism).
Java Classes and OOP Implementation
- CLASS Fundamentals.
- Command Line Arguments.
- Learning Static Initializer.
- Declaration of Objects.
- Instance Variable Hiding.
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods.
- Up casting.
- Down casting.
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private public and protected.
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes.
- Dynamic Method Dispatching.
- Using Abstract Classes.
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance.
- Garbage Collection.
Packages and Interfaces
- Defining a Package.
- Understanding CLASSPATH.
- Importing Packages.
- Access protection.
- Defining and Implementing an Interface.
- Abstract Classes vs. Interfaces.
- Adapter Classes.
- Anonymous Classes.
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling.
- Types of Exceptions.
- Learning Exceptions Handlers.
- Try and Catch.
- Multiple Catch Clauses.
- Nested Try Statements.
- Throw, Throws and Finally.
- Creating Custom Exceptions.
- Learning String Operations
- Learning Character Extractions
- Learning String Comparisons
- Understanding of String Buffer Class
- String Builder Class
- String versus String Buffer.
- Special methods of String and String Buffer.
- What to choose between String and String Buffer.
New in Jdk 5/6
- Premain, Method, Object size.
- Autoboxing, Unboxing.
- Java Compiler API.
New in Jdk 7/8
- Switch with String
- Multi Catch
- Try with Resources
- Type Inference
- Numeric Literals
- Lambda Expression
- Functional Interfaces
- Method References
- Stream Filter
- Default Methods
- forEach method
- Optional class
- The Collection Interfaces (List, Set, SortedSet)
- The Collection Classes (ArrayList, LinkedList, HashSet, TreeSet)
- Differences b/w HashSet, HashMap and HashTable.
- Differences between other Collection Classes.
- Accessing a Collection via an Iterator.
- Working with Maps.
- Working with Comparators, Comparable.
- The Legacy Classes and Interfaces (Enumeration, Vector, Stack, Dictionary, Hashtable).
- Difference b/w Non Legacy and Legacy Interfaces and Classes.
- Date and Time Handling.
System Properties & Internationalization
- Usage of Property File.
- Define the Locale.
- Defining multiple types of locale using multiple property files.
- Resource Bundle.
- Fetching text from Resource Bundle
Multithreading and Concurrency API
- Java Thread Model.
- Lifecycle of a Thread.
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread.
- Implementing Runnable.
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching.
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements.
- Inter-thread Communication.
- Thread Local.
- Dead Lock.
- Executor Framework.
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking.
- Cyclic Barrier and CountDownLatch
- File Handling.
- Binary Systems.
- Character Streams.
- Stream Tokenizer.
- String Tokenizer.
- GzipOutputStream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class’s modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object’s field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
Android App Development Program
Introduction to Android
- Overview of Android
- Java Editions and comparison with Android
- Android Apps – Design, Vendor, Behavioral Classification
- Open Handset Alliance
- Development Machine Prerequisites
- Components of Android Application
- Android Activity & Service Lifecycle
Android Architecture Overview
- Android Architecture
- Application Frameworks
- Android Libraries
- Android Runtime, Dalvik Virtual Machine
- Versions of Android
- Android for Tablets
- System Requirements
- Java, Eclipse and Android SDK Installation
- Android SDK & Tools
- Android Virtual Devices & Device Definitions
- Installing and Configuring the Android Plug-in for Eclipse (ADT)
- Upgrading the Android SDK
- Eclipse IDE Tips and Tricks 45
- Running and Debugging Applications in android
- Android Development Tools
- Using the Android Documentation
- Debugging Applications with DDMS
- Working with the Android Emulator
- Using Other Android Tools.
Your Android Application
- Understanding Android application requirements
- Android Application Design & components
- Activation of components
- Declaring Android components
- Using PhotoShop for Graphic Designing
- Android Application Wireframes (screens)
Your First Android Application
- Creating Android Application
- Creating Configurations
- Testing the app : AVD, Active device
- Android Project Structure
- Android Manifest file
- Release process & Release build of Android Application
- Signing the .apk file
- Preparing the Store Listing page
- Content Rating
- Distributing the Application
- Merchant Registration for Paid Applications
- Creating an Android Activity
- Implementing a user interface
- Managing the Activity Lifecycle in Android
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Handling configuration changes
- Coordinating activities in Android
- About XML – approach to design layouts
- Views and Layouts
- View properties
- Linear Layout vs. Relative Layout vs. Frame Layout vs. Absolute Layout
- Localization of UI
- Best practices for targeting various form factors: phone, tablet, TV
- Best practices when working designing Android UI
- Creating a Test Project for Android project
- Working with Test Packages
- Writing test cases
- Designing fragments
- Fragments lifecycle
- Fragment management and integration
- Creating the Activity
- XML versus Java UI
- Selection Widgets, Using fonts
- Common UI components
- Handling UI events: a bit about listeners
- Complex UI components
- Creating a Menu Resource in Android
- Inflating an Android Menu Resource
- Creating an Options Menu
- Changing menu items at runtime in Android
- Creating a Context Menu
- Creating a Sub-menu
- Other Menu Features in Android
- Menu groups
- Checkable menu items in Android
- Shortcut keys
- Dynamically adding menu intents in Android
- Showing a Dialog
- Dismissing a Dialog in Android
- Creating an Alert Dialog in Android
- Adding buttons
- Adding a list
- Creating a Progress Dialog in Android
- Showing a progress bar.
- Creating Android Toast Notifications
- Creating Android Status Bar Notifications
- Creating Dialogs in Android
- Tabbed Activities
- Navigation Drawer
- Create activity layouts programmatically
- Testing and optimizing UI
- What is material ?
- Material properties
- Material Styling / Animations
- Material Patterns
- Overview of Android Resources
- Grouping various Resource Types
- Providing Alternative Resources
- Android Qualifier name rules
- Creating alias resources
- Providing the Best Device Compatibility with Resources in Android
- Providing screen resource compatibility for Android .5
- How Android Finds the Best-matching Resource.
- Accessing Resources from Code
- Accessing Resources from XML in Android
- Referencing style attributes in Android
- Accessing Platform Resources
- Retaining an Object During a Configuration Change in Android
- Handling the Configuration Change Yourself.
- Drawable Resources
- Animation Resources
- Broadcast receiver usage patterns: when and why to use them
- Implementing a broadcast receiver
- Registering a broadcast receiver via the manifest file
- Registering a broadcast receiver programmatically
- The Basics Declaring a service in the manifest
- Creating a Started Service
- Extending the Intent Service class
- Extending the Service class
- Starting a service
- Stopping a service
- Creating a Bound Service
- Sending Notifications to the User
- Running a Service in the Foreground
- Managing the Lifecycle of a Service
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Advantages for large tablets
- Creating and using Fragments.
Service – II
- Starting a service in Android
- Stopping a service in Android
- Creating a Bound Service in Android
- Sending Notifications to the User in Android
- Running a Service in the Foreground
- Managing the Lifecycle of a Service in Android
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks.
Process Cycle in Android
- What are Processes?
- Process lifecycle in Android
- Android Worker threads
- Thread-safe methods in Android
- Inter-process Communication.
- Working with Intents
- Explicit and implicit intents
- Using Intents as messaging objects
- Intents to start components expecting results
- Storage Model selection criteria
- Shared preferences
- Internal Storage – Files
- External Storage – SD Card
- Testing the created files, tools
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes
Native Content Providers
- Content provider types
- Searching for content
- Adding, changing, and removing content
- Native Android Content Providers
- Accessing Contact Book, Calendar
Custom Content Providers
- Custom Content Provider classes
- Publishing content providers
- Understanding Web Services
- Web Services Architecture
- Building Server side components
- Publishing web services
- REST based web services
- Accessing Web Services
- Integrating Web Services with mobile client
- Overview of networking
- Checking the network status
- Checking the web service status
- Working with HTTP to access the web services
- Document Object Model ( DOM )
- Simple API for XML ( SAX )
- Parsing XML and JSON
Location Based Services
- Using Location Manager, Location Provider
- GPS and Network based tracking
- Testing the application using KML files
- Simulation of the locations on the active device
- Location Listeners and Proximity Alerts
Integrating Google Maps
- API Version 2 of Google Maps
- User Interface – MapFragments
- API key generation
- Registrations in the manifest file
- Google Map, Camera Positions
- Adding Markers, Circles, Polylines
- Google Maps Directions API
- Telephony background
- Accessing telephony information
- Monitoring data activity and connectivity
- Working with messaging SMS
Multimedia in Android
- Playing Audio & Video
- Recording Audio & Video
- Customizing Camera & Capturing Photos
- Voice Recognition
- Text To Speech
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Managing Bluetooth connections
- Communicating with Bluetooth
- Monkey Runner
Find the Android App Developer course details below. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Java + Android