Oracle Apps DBA Training Course in Delhi
Take a Look to Our Oracle Apps DBA Training Course
Industry-oriented certification Oracle Apps DBA training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert Oracle Apps DBA Administrators With 10-15 Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Oracle Apps DBA Programme Details
Course Duration: 50 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
Oracle Apps DBA Training for Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – Oracle Apps DBA Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Oracle Apps DBA Programme Modules
Oracle Apps DBA Training Modules
- Oracle Applications Overview
- Preparing for Your Installation
- Single-node Installation
- Multi-node Installation
- Finishing Your Installation
- Oracle Applications Technology
- Oracle Applications Environment Files, Server Process Scripts, and Languages
- Oracle Applications File System
- Oracle Applications Database
- What are the AD Utilities?
- AD Administration
- Special Utilities
- Context Editor
- Reporting Utilities
- Configuration Utilities
- Patching and the AutoPatch Process
- Patch Advisor
- Running AutoPatch
- Other Patching Topics
- Patch History Database
- Cloning Oracle Applications
- Advanced Cloning Options
- Other Advanced Topics
- Managing Application Security
- Managing Concurrent Programs and Reports
- Administering Concurrent Managers
- Managing Profile Options
- Incorporating a Custom Program
- Auditing System Resources
- Managing Printers
- System Management using Oracle Application Manager (OAM)
- Forms Personalization
- Applications DBA Duties
- Introduction to Oracle Workflow
- Overview of Oracle Alert
Find the Oracle Apps DBA course details below.