Python Practical Training Course in Delhi
Take a Look to Our Python Training Course
Industry-oriented certification Python training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert Sr. Lead Analyst / Technical Analyst With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Python Programme Details
Course Duration: 45 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
Python Training for below Modules-Weekdays/Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – Python Certification Training & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Python Programme Modules
Python Practical Training Module
- Python overview
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Installation and configuration
- Interpreted languages
- Python script
- Standalone scripts under Unix and Windows
- Using variables and operators
- Command line parameters
- Understanding expressions
- IF and Else If Statement
- The While and Loop statement
- Continue statement
- Break statement
- Range () function
- Using lists
- List operations and methods
- Defining functions
- Parameters and variables
- Using global statement
- Keyword arguments
- Keyword only parameters
- The return statement
- VarArgs parameters
- Dealing syntax errors
- Exception handling
- Cleaning up
- Creating modules
- The from and import statement
- Dir function
- Module name
- Importing data from different sources
- Connecting to databse
- Viewing data objects and sets
- Exporting data to other formats
- Cleansing Data With Python
- Data Manipulation
- Python Tools And In-Built Functions
- Formatting And Normalizing Data
- User Defined Functions
- Data Analysis Using Statistics And Graphical Representation
- List, Tuples, Dictionaries And Set
- Re Objects
- Pattern Matching
- Sub Expressions
- Parsing Data
- Complex Substitutions
- Projects and Assignments
- Live Training
Find the course details below.