Blue Prism-RPA Training Course in Delhi
Robotic Process Automation Training
Take a Look to Our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Training Course
Industry-oriented certification Blue Prism RPA training course to furnish your career to kick-start/grow at MNCs/Non-MNCs Organization & corporate.
Professional expert Sr. Lead Analyst / Technical Analyst With 10+ Years of working experience will provide you industrial level training.
Receive placement assistance after completion of 70% training, SLA team will arrange interviews till you’ll get the placement.
You can attain the practical training session to get the indutrial exposure & prepare for the corporate level challanges.
You’ll attain knowledge on bases of real-time scenarios, live projects & best case study to complete SLA workshop.
SLA’s 7 days working admin team co-ordinates you for the fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Blue Prism-RPA Programme Details
Course Duration: 35 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
Blue Prism-RPA for below Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Delhi – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Blue Prism-RPA Programme Modules
RPA – Blue Prism Training Modules
- Setting up and getting started with Blue Prism
- Basic Skills
- Running a Process
- Process Validation
- Decision Stage
- Calculation Stage
- Data Items
- Rule based decision
- Collections, Circular paths and Loop
- Pages for Organization
- Set Next Stage
- Collections and Loops
- Pages for Organization
- Controlling Play /Debug mode /Step in/ out / over
- Inputs, Output and Startup Parameters
- Data item Visibility
- Data types
- Stepping and Pages
- Data Item Visibility
- Data Types
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
- Object studio and Process studio, differences
- Creating a Business Object Application Modeler/Accessibility Mode, Win32 mode, HTML Mode
- Spying Elements
- Attribute Selection
- Action Stages
- BO stages
- Attach and Detach
- Action inputs and outputs
- Data items as Inputs
- Exception Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the current exception
- Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
- Queue Item
- Work Queue Configuration
- Pause and Resume
- Safe Stop
- Collection Action
- Choice Stage
- Log Viewer
- Process and Object references
- Export and Import
- Packages and Releases
- System Manager
- Process / Business Object grouping
- Undefined Collection
- Data item Initialization and Exposure
- Casting, Code stage and Run Mode
- Active Accessibility
- Application Manager Mode
- Global send keys and Clicks
- Command Line, Resource system
- Environmental Locking
- Initialize and Clean up
- Attribute Tinkering /Match type, Match index and Ordinal
- Dynamic Attributes and Relative positions
Find the course details below.